Brittany M. Bartkowiak
Raised in Jackson, Tennessee, Brittany attained her Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from Middle Tennessee State University. She then earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Nashville School of Law, and was admitted to practice before the Tennessee Supreme Court.
Brittany began working in the legal field in 2007, as a Legal Assistant/ Paralegal for the office of Smythe Puryear & Robertson, while attending Nashville School of Law in the evenings. In 2010, she joined Mr. Robertson when he opened Robertson Law Group. Brittany's practice focuses on civil litigation, especially commercial litigation and creditors' rights.
Outside of work, Brittany enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She and her husband, and their son Blake live in Franklin, and are active members of CrossPoint Community Church. Brittany is an avid reader, loves to travel, and is a passionate sports fan.
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2011
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S. - 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Williamson County Bar Association, Young Lawyer Division, Member